Senior Front-End Developer
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for building and improving client-facing features that leverage our industry-leading API platform.
The RewardOps team
We are a bunch of smart, fun, dedicated developers who are committed to delivering a solid product. We have a collaborative environment and enjoy working together to solve problems.
We follow Agile and are constantly striving to improve the way we work. We take initiative and value transparency. You'll take an active role in setting priorities and crafting our processes.
What you’ll get out of the job
RewardOps is quickly growing; by joining us you’ll have a real say in the direction of the company at a critical moment in our history. This is a great opportunity to use your skills and passion for the modern front-end stack to help build powerful, maintainable applications as part of a bright, self-starting team.
As part of our team, you will:
- Write beautiful, clean, well-tested, well-documented code
- Develop new features for our admin app and consumer-facing catalog apps that make full use of our suite of APIs
- Create reusable libraries and modules
- Participate in design discussions and debates
- Review code
- Maintain and extend existing systems with an eye toward rewriting code that needs some TLC
- Advocate for great user experiences and developer best practices
- Provide feedback on API design and suggestions for improvements
For this role, you:
- Have a “hacker” mentality: If you don't know how to do it, you'll figure it out how
- Are detail-oriented
- Value collaboration
- Enjoy a challenge
- Take pride in your work
- Experience building and architecting applications that are maintainable and scalable
- An eye for detail. We don't need you to have a design background, but you know when something doesn’t look right (or at least know to ask someone for a second opinion)
- Experience with TDD/BDD and using JS testing frameworks
- Experience with internationalization/localization
- An understanding of a11y best practices
- Comfortable with git and version control
- Comfortable with CI/CD
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum practices
- Experience with UI/UX design
- An understanding of front-end performance pitfalls and how to fix them
- Experience with backend technologies like Node.js or Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Ember.js or Angular 2+
- Experience leading or mentoring teams of developers
And don't forget to include a link to your GitHub, Stack Overflow profile, CodePen profile, or some other tech-focused online presence.
RewardOps is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.