RewardOps – Product Designer
JOIN OUR TEAM! RewardOps is a dynamic, growing company located in the heart of Toronto’s downtown core. We launched just over 5 years ago and are moving into an exciting new phase of growth. Our company is committed to excellence and our workplace culture inspires innovation within a collaborative, modern environment. We are a growing team of talented (awesome) people working together building a great product and company.
Our product: A B2B e-commerce SaaS platform that supports loyalty programs’ rewards management functions and is integrated using our modern REST APIs with rewards suppliers and other loyalty program platforms. RewardOps’ offering is disrupting a large global market, providing a more capable product with much more flexibility and major reduction in cost for our enterprise level clients.
We are looking for a talented designer to lead the design of new features and revamp the current SaaS platform for our elaborate web-based application. We are seeking experienced candidates who have a demonstrated understanding of the design process and leverage client insights to drive to solutions. This role will also have the opportunity to propagate our design system across all RewardOps’ platforms.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Solve complex design problems through simple, elegant design aesthetic
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Business Owners to turn insights from research into tangible outputs and strategic direction (i.e.: prototypes, journey maps, storyboards, design principles, design mockups)
- Conduct/facilitate various forms of customer/end-user research and co-creation sessions to uncover latent customer needs Advocate for deep user empathy by leading Lean UX and design thinking activities - Dictate best practices, tools and methodologies for RewardOps design
- Define brand standards and develop design templates for improved efficiency
- Help propagate our design system across all RewardOps platforms through website redesign, reusable components, and template creation
- 3-5 years of experience in designing and shipping digital products that launched to positive end-user feedback & adoption Demonstrate a well-considered body of work in B2B product design, service design and product strategy
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles, typography, colour, composition, grid systems, and brand identity
- Experience in developing and/or working closely with design systems/languages, design frameworks, and component libraries
- Exhibit fluency with tools of the trade (Sketch, Photoshop, Abstract, InVision, etc.)
- Ability to clearly communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas
- Nice to haves: front end development experience, consulting experience