RewardOps – Technical Support Specialist
JOIN OUR TEAM! RewardOps is a dynamic, growing company located in the heart of Toronto’s downtown core. We launched just over 6 years ago and are moving into an exciting new phase of growth. Our company is committed to excellence and our workplace culture inspires innovation within a collaborative, modern environment. We are a growing team of talented (awesome) people working together building a great product and company.
Our product: A B2B e-commerce SaaS platform that supports loyalty programs’ rewards management functions and is integrated using our modern REST APIs with rewards suppliers and other loyalty program platforms. RewardOps’ offering is disrupting a large global market, providing a more capable product with much more flexibility and major reduction in cost for our enterprise level clients.
You will consult with other departments and identifies technology concerns; You propose or collaborate on solutions.
- Identify problems with information technology system operations and provide potential workarounds.
- Raise information, bug and feature requests to the development team or senior support specialists.
- Provide information systems technical support for routine customer issues.
- In this role you will act as the sole agent in our internal helpdesk providing end-user support to internal staff members.
- You will enforce existing and create new company security policies and best practices. You will conduct an on-going security awareness campaign educating internal users. You will continuously review and improve the companies security posture.
- Your daily responsibilities will include working with vendors to procure new hardware and facilitate repairs. You will provision and maintain user equipment and software with detailed record keeping in our asset management system. You will educate and work with end users to troubleshoot hardware and software issues. You will assist with user on-boarding and off-boarding tasks.
- In this role you will also manage the company’s network infrastructure, office equipment and user account management with an emphasis on best security practices. You will conduct internal security audits on all company hardware. You will manage the physical security systems (Cameras, Keyfob system, Alarm panel)
This role is a great opportunity to use your skills and passion for technology to help staff with their day-to-day needs. You will gain exposure to a wide array of ever changing and ever growing list of tools and technologies.
- Have a high level of proficiency supporting Apple hardware and Apple OSX.
- Understanding of switching, VLANs, VOIP, VPN and WiFi.
- Be comfortable working with end-users.
- Have a willingness to learn.
Nice to haves:
- College diploma in Computer Sciences or related course
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Atlassian products: Jira, Jira ServiceDesk, Confluence
- Experience with snipe-it asset management system
- Experience with G Suite Enterprise
- Understanding of Disk Encryption, MFA/2FA, Malware Protection
For this role, you:
- Are a self-starter: If you don’t know how to do it, you’ll figure it out how
- Are security conscious
- Are detail-oriented
- Are customer service oriented
- Enjoy a challenge
- Take pride in your work
RewardOps is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.