RewardOps – Account Director
JOIN OUR TEAM! RewardOps is a dynamic, growing company located in the heart of Toronto’s downtown core. We launched just over 6 years ago and are moving into an exciting new phase of growth. Our company is committed to excellence and our workplace culture inspires innovation within a collaborative, modern environment. We are a growing team of talented (awesome) people working together building a great product and company.
Our product: A B2B e-commerce SaaS platform that supports loyalty programs’ rewards management functions and is integrated using our modern REST APIs with rewards suppliers and other loyalty program platforms. RewardOps’ offering is disrupting a large global market, providing a more capable product with much more flexibility and major reduction in cost for our enterprise level clients.
The Account Director is a critical client partner role demonstrating leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen and vision for their portfolio of businesses. This position will have day-to-day relationships with senior client leaders of our large enterprise clients in the banking, travel and loyalty management businesses as well as, building relationships with our key business partners. You will work closely with our product and delivery teams with overall accountability for our clients’ success and RewardOps’ revenue growth. This role is based in Toronto, will require some travel and observing office hours in multiple time zones.
- Help our clients develop winning rewards strategies that leverage RewardOps’ capabilities and deliver against our commercial targets and our clients’ targets.
- Gain critical insights into our clients’ business, share these insights with our teams in order to identify opportunities to build relevant solutions within our product set.
- Support RewardOps in securing multi-year contractual renewals of key clients and create an overall account strategy, including revenue targets and the go-to market plan needed to achieve those targets.
- Establish and grow a strong relationship with multiple senior client stakeholders through a demonstration of industry knowledge and of the application to business challenges
- Leverage experience, knowledge, and skills to drive innovative thinking and set challenging team goals and objectives by balancing client, company, and team needs.
- Lead the charge on initiatives such as, developing account plans to drive growth both organically and in new lines of business with our clients
- Provide analysis and insights both internally and to our clients that support what we are delivering and what we should consider exploring.
- Work with key project, product, delivery and partner organization stakeholders with accountability for successful execution of all client projects and initiatives.
- Lead regular external client reviews providing insight on performance and comparisons with the industry and their competitive set.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of directly related work experience in enterprise client management capacity for loyalty service organizations
- Minimum of 6 years of team management experience, strong business acumen and ability to coach and mentor
- In-depth understanding of the loyalty industry, its key players and corresponding applications
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, solid analytical skills with ability to interpret data and results
- Ability to influence / sell at Director and VP level with a track record of delivering on and beyond targets
- A collaborative approach to problem solving, comfortable presenting in small and large groups
- Good experience and understanding of loyalty platform applications and components with knowledge of SaaS platforms and e-commerce is an asset.
RewardOps is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.