JOIN OUR TEAM! RewardOps is a dynamic, growing company located in the heart of Toronto’s downtown core. We launched just over 6 years ago and are moving into an exciting new phase of growth. Our company is committed to excellence and our workplace culture inspires innovation within a collaborative, modern environment. We are a growing team of talented (awesome) people working together building a great product and company.
Our product: A B2B e-commerce SaaS platform that supports loyalty programs’ rewards management functions and is integrated using our modern REST APIs with rewards suppliers and other loyalty program platforms.
We are looking for a Talented Front-end QA Developer, whose interest and experience is highly focused on front-end testing, to join our QA team in developing and improving our QA and testing practices at RewardOps. You will be responsible for developing best practices around the quality and delivery of our newest products by fleshing out our test suite, automating our testing systems and catching bugs before they hit our production environment. You will also guide our development and product teams to use methodologies and procedures in testing.
What we offer:
- Full-time Permanent position
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Great opportunities to learn and grow your career
- Fun, creative and collaborative culture, built by diverse teams who are passionate about innovation
What you’ll be working on:
- Build out the test suite for our new front-end experience framework, ensuring that our web applications and APIs are thoroughly covered
- Build out the test suite for our upcoming public-facing experience, which is backed by a tried and tested SaaS API platform
Help improve our existing processes and create new ones and help ensure that high quality features and code are consistently delivered
Create, update and execute automated test plans
- Work with our DevOps team to implement automated testing systems and ensure they are hooked into our continuous integration and delivery systems
Work closely with Product and Development teams to capture requirements and feed them into the test suite
Investigate and reproduce client-related issues and report findings back to Customer Service
Continuously refine and review testing systems
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a QA Developer or Test Engineer.
- 1-2 years of experience specifically with automated UI testing.
- Strong experience with web-application testing, including HTTP tests, front-end web component testing, browser automation testing
- Proficient with web accessibility testing (WCAG AA minimum)
- Comfortable with Git and hooking tests into various CI/CD workflows
Nice to Have:
- Worked at a SaaS startup in the past.
- Worked with Typescript.
- Worked with Dockerized tests.